Top 5 Hiking Trails
Antigua isn’t all about beaches, there are also some lovely hikes with spectacular views!
From ocean views to the beautiful rolling green hills, gardens of wild cacti, and so much more, Antigua offers many beautiful things. And hiking is a great way to see this little island, so pack your water and some snacks and let’s get to hiking!
Here are five popular hiking trails on the west coast:
- Mount McNish – Jennings – Moderate/Hard – 1.5 hours
- Boggy Peak & Ridge Hill – Bolands – Moderate/Easy – 2.5 hours
- Cades Bay – Old Road – Easy/Moderate – 45 minutes
- Wallings Dam to Signal Hill – Fig Tree Drive – Moderate/Hard – 1.5 hours
- Wallings Dam to Rendevous beach – Fig Tree Drive – Moderate/Hard – 2.5 hours