What’s new on The Gardens site
It’s been quite a busy summer at The Gardens project in Jolly Harbour.
Plot 118, a two-bed Aloe villa, is in the final few months of construction with the roof, windows, doors and floor tiles in place. Neighbouring plot 105, a three-bed Neem, is not far behind. Photos of the progress can be seen below.
All whole and fractional ownership options for The Gardens have been approved under the Citizenship by Investment Program in Antigua, which gives homeowners the unique opportunity to further protect their freedom, mobility and wealth. The team of licensed agents at Citizens International are experts in their field, and well-equipped to help The Gardens clients with this option.
The Gardens project is located on Harbour Island at the heart of Jolly Harbour on Antigua’s popular and stunning west coast – this is an essential selling point of the development.
– Harbour Island is the largest man-made marina in the Caribbean
– Next to an 18-hole golf course and commercial centre (to be upgraded in the coming years)
– Neighbouring over 600 existing homes with a well-established community full of sailors and vacationers alike
– Planned amenity upgrade 2023-2027
– For vacationers who love the walkable, gated community with the marina, beach, golf & shopping
We are more than thrilled to update you with progress not only on our development but also on what’s happening in Jolly Harbour in general! Stay up to date with us through our blogs, socials, and newsletters!