Investment Property Perks
Investment property perks for those who are interested in purchasing The Gardens as an investment property.
– Net rental income – Based on our experience on the island, clients can expect a 2-5% annual net rental in a well-managed vacation property in Antigua. Net rental income is not guaranteed, however, whether buying a whole villa or a fraction, we have a dedicated rental team and the project is located within a popular resort community.
– Exit – The surrounding community of Jolly Harbour is already a hotspot with North American vacationers and retirees, making for an attractive exit market.
– Citizenship – These properties are approved for citizenship as many of our home buyers are interested in applying. There is a tax savings of 7% if you are a citizen when purchasing. Furthermore, second citizenship has grown in popularity for North American and European buyers in the last few years especially.
The Gardens villas are particularly designed to be airy and open.
There will be high ceilings, oversized doors and windows that will spread light beautifully throughout the home.
Below are some key points about the project:
– Each villa has its own private pool, garden and off-street parking (most homes in Jolly Harbour don’t offer that)
– Choice of three different architectural designs – Aloe, Neem and Hummingbird
– Option to add guest cottage to any property
– Ability to work directly with the design team to advise on finishes and furnishing
– Brand new, competitively priced luxury villas
– Properties have the option to be fully managed with rental income
– Fractions add up to the actual whole ownership sales price
– Attractive exit to vacation home buyers
– No dependence on the citizenship market for project delivery or unit resale
Visit Us at Our Sales Office
Our sales office is open all day Monday to Friday. We welcome visitors to come by and learn more about our villas and home ownership options at The Gardens. We are looking forward to seeing many of the people interested in joining The Gardens community over this season! To find out more, simply drop us a line at [email protected]